Welcome to Our Website...
Radiation Medicine Associates is a group of Radiation Oncologists dedicated to providing the best possible care for all cancer patients. We do this by working with specialists in all fields of cancer to develop a multi-disciplinary treatment plan which is optimized for each patient. We also provide the most sophisticated tools available for radiation therapy treatment including Brachytherapy, IMRT and Stereotactic Radiosurgery with the Cyberknife® System.
- 3D Conformal Radiation
- Breast Irradiation (APBI)
- MammoSite® RTS
- Cyberknife® (see Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT)
- High-Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- LightSpeed RT
- Prostate Seed Implantation
- Respiratory Gating
- Radioiodine Ablation (see Systemic Radiation Therapy)
- Stereotactic Head/Neck Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Systemic Radiation Therapy
Why We Are Different?
Typical radiation therapy can be damaging to the body. Our radiation oncologists use image guidance before and during radiation treatment to deliver maximum radiation doses to tumors, with less impact on healthy tissues and organs.
Depending on your individual needs, we may combine radiation with other innovative treatments, like chemotherapy, hormone therapy and immunotherapy, to fight against the growth of new cancer cells.